Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Massive Quick Ratings @ImageComics Protectors Inc, Sex Criminals, The Walking Dead & More


I'm behind on my ratings so I'm going to just do a few Massive Quick Ratings to catch up. Here are today's Quick Ratings for Image Comics' Protectors, Inc #1, Ten Grand #5, The Bounce #7, Manifest Destiny #1, Rocket Girl #2, The Walking Dead #116, and Sex Criminals #3. If you have any questions about my rating or want to discuss anything just leave me a comment.

See the Review Rating Overview page for more information on how I rate each comic


Protectors, Inc. #1

Preview




Rating - 3/3/4/4 = 3.6


Ten Grand #5 - Nothing Interesting Ever Happens In Heaven

Preview




Rating - 2/3/4/5 = 3.9


The Bounce #7 - Book Seven

Preview




Rating - 4/4/3/4 = 3.9


Manifest Destiny #1

Preview




Rating -  3/3/4/4 = 3.6


Rocket Girl #2 - Objects In Motion Tend To Stay In Motion ...

Preview




Rating - 3/3/5/4 = 3.7


The Walking Dead #116 - All Out War Chapter 2 of 12

Preview




Rating - 3/3/5/5 = 4.1


Sex Criminals #3 - My Sexual Errors and Misfortunes, 2001 - Present

Preview




Rating - 2/3/3/4 = 3.3


Purchase Image Comics

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...