2014 Baltimore Comic-Con/StylinOnline.com Costume Contest on Sunday, September 7th
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - August 6, 2014 - This year, StylinOnline.com is bringing back their "Tower of T-shirts" to the Baltimore Comic-Con -- being held Friday, September 5th through Sunday, September 7th, 2014 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore's Inner Harbor -- and they're once again sponsoring the highly-demanded and hugely popular Annual Costume Contest. And this year, we've doubled the Grand Prize!
2014's prize packages include:
Overall Best Costume
- $2,000 Grand Prize in Cash
Prizes in each of the streamlined Adult Men and Adult Women categories:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Place
Group category (winning groups divide prize amount between members)
- $200 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
Fan-Favorite as voted on by those in attendance for the Costume Contest:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate
Kids Prizes in each of the Newborn to Age 11 and Age 12 to Age 17 categories:
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $20 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Place
Each winner will also receive free admittance to the Baltimore Comic-Con in 2015!
Please join us Sunday, September 7th at 1:00pm as StylinOnline.com proudly presents the annual Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest!!
"We're thrilled that Stylinonline.com is back this year at the Baltimore Comic Con, both exhibiting in the show hall with their awesome Tower of T-Shirts and as a sponsor for this year's Costume Contest!" said Marc Nathan, Baltimore Comic-Con promoter.
Stylinonline.com is the Premier Pop Culture Clothing Superstore on the web. With such a great selection, it is easy to pick something out to show your true passion from super-heroes, TV, or the latest movies on a t-shirt, hat, hoodie, or even a singing Soft Kitty! So stop by and see Stylinonline.com's Tower of T-shirts at the Baltimore Comic-Con or online anytime and come help them support all of the Costume Contest winners!