Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Daily @deviantART Picks for 06-09-2014 #Deadpool #GhostRider #Gen13


Again I want to apologize to everyone for my lack of updates and missing the past few weeks picks. As I mentioned I just moved into my new "Money Pit" and have been spending most of my days off fixing it up. On top of that I just got a promotion at work, so I have no time to blog there anymore. So what I've decided to do is what I planned on anyways and that's try to post nightly when I get off. By doing this it also allows me to post my deviantART Picks daily instead of a single post on the weekend. I was planning on doing this anyways as each week I have more and more art to showcase.

With that said, here are the deviantART Picks for 06/09/2014. Each day I highlight artists work that I follow on deviantART. The picks can include; fan art, covers, pinups, colorists, inkers, digital rendering, and occasionally 3D modeling. Today I have a total of 8 deviantART picks.

If you are an artist and would like to be featured in a future post, post your deviantART ID in the comments section below.

Last 4 Picks



America Chavez by JamieFayX

Ghost Rider colors by deffectx

Magik by ReillyBrown

Deadpool by ReillyBrown

Betty and Wilma by Elias-Chatzoudis

Domino, Havok and Polaris by vmarion07

Freefall Gen13 by vmarion07

Angela by vmarion07

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...