Saturday, August 24, 2013

@deviantART Picks: Week of 8/18/2013


Here are my deviantART Picks for the week of 8/18/2013. Each week I will highlight artists work that I follow on deviantART.  This week I have 15 awesome pieces for you. If you missed any of my previous deviantART picks go check them out.


Last 4 Weeks Picks


Batman and Robin, Dark Knight by TomRaney



Power Girl Poster by CallMePo

A Quiet Moment "Supergirl" by JeffWamester

X-Baby Villains by theChamba

IDW Signature Plate Baroness by RobertAtkins

Guardians of the Galaxy by RobertAtkins

Princess Swan by MarcioTakara

Space Ghost by gb2k

Scarlett G.I. Joe by Elias-Chatzoudis

Avengers Movie Poster by SkottieYoung

Angela by SkottieYoung

DC Cover Grils "Huntress" by ArtGerm

DC Cover Grils "Batwoman" by ArtGerm
Pre-Order DC Cover Girls Batgirl, Batwoman, & Supergirl all designed by Stanley "ArtGerm" Lau and Save 20% @ TFAW.com. Huntress will be available in Spring 2014.

Morrigan by ToolKitten
Hellboy as a Cat by AxelMedellin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis