Domino teams up with Daredevil to take down Armitage! Action! Adventure! Romance!? But whose side will Domino take in the end?
Cover/Solicit - 4/5
- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?
Art - 3/5
- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
Colors/Ink/Lettering - 2/5
- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening? Can I easily read the lettering?
Layout/Flow - 3/5
- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
Story - 3/5
- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?
Verdict - 3
- I really like this Domino cover, Gangsta. I don't know what happened from X-Men #38 - The Boneyard, Part 1, but for some reason the coloring and inking appeared to suffer more. I still don't care for the artist but sometimes that can be solved by a good colorist or inker. The issue continues from the last but there seems to be a continuity lag in when this takes place. When Daredevil offers to put in a good word to the Avengers, Domino says she wants to go solo for awhile, yet we will still see her in this title and the new Cable and X-Force. This is a fun story so I recommend reading it, and if you like the art style all the better.