A new storyline begins as Nelson and Manteau are off to Europe in search of a relic that might hold the answer to their secret powers! Meanwhile, a powerful stranger arrives in Littleville to await their return.
Cover/Solicit - 4/5
- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?
Art - 4/5
- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?
Colors/Ink/Lettering - 4/5
- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening? Can I easily read the lettering?
Layout/Flow - 4/5
- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?
Story - 4/5
- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?
Verdict - 4
- I was just about to lose hope on this series and drop it from my pull-list, but this issue has changed that. The cover itself it a little more interesting than some of the past issues, and the art seems to be a little smoother as well. The last issue was more of a filler and for me kinda boring. This issue picks up right away with a few action sequences showing Manteau and Nelson Jent sharing the H Dial and stopping crimes. It's nice to see these two as a team and how the handle situations differently. We eventually are taken to the sunken part of Atlantis where an H Dial is assumed to be, but they arrive too late as somebody has already taken it. This series appears to be picking up steam and I can't wait for the next issue.